RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: RRB NTPC Exam held for particular and non-technical categories which means that are only related to the railways. This single exam based on the specific position which is of the traffic apprentice who is needed to be a multi-skilled supervisor in the traffic management of the branch in railways. And secondly, this exam is for those who are trying to have a post in the inquiry or commercial apprenticeship. Examinees can also account for the position of a traffic-assistant where there are multiple skills needed for the job of a supervisor who is required to manage and control.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Details:
The vacancy is done based on different methods which are chosen by the official recruiter. By the new month, the Railway-Recruitment Board is likely to release further recruitment details and process which can notify to up to 1.3 lakhs of a vacancy in the upcoming posts.
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1.||Non-technical Popular Posts||
|2.||Medical Stuff Post|
|3.||Categories which are generally isolated|
|4.||Posts of Level-1|
RRB NTPC Eligibility and Application Fees:
RRB NTPC which stands for Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical based on different candidates who should be eligible to appear for the following exams. Candidates can only look at this exam which based on one category. There is only one or single application drafted for one candidate at a single time. And secondly, the candidates have to fulfill the following,
- Citizen of India.
- They appear from the subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
The practice tests which set online does not require any fees to deposited. Different applications have different managerial fees which are to submitted to the processor before the exam.
How to apply RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019?
If you are trying to apply in the RRB NTPC Recruitment procedure, there are some criteria’s you need to follow to sit on the examination. Here they are as the following list of points,
- Click on the link of the exam which given. Select the desired post and make sure you are only applying for the current review.
- Click on the apply button and then register your name and credentials. Fill out the section of the form and make your payment. Click on the submit button and your work will be done.
- Take a print out of the form for better purposes in the future.
Application dates are given below. These are the recruitment selection dates.
|The opening of Online Registration of Applications by RRB NTPC||28.02.2019|
|Commencement of Online registration of Medical stuff by RRB NTPC||04.03.2019|
|The opening of Online registration of Applications of the Isolated categories by the RRB NTPC||08.03.2019|
|The opening of Online Registration of applicants from Level-1 by RRB NTPC||12.03.2019|
The final selection of the candidates is to base on the results which are declared. Firstly, all the candidates who are made to appear for the exam chosen with the eligibility criteria, and they are prepared to look for the final review for the RRB ALP position in the end.
The cut off for applying in the subjects of the examination will be an aggregate of 30% and students have to appear for different courses and themes such as sound understanding, mathematical reasoning, etc. the overall cut off for all the stages subjected to a score of 35%.
RRB NTPC Admit Card, Results and the Expected Exam Date:
The admit card for the RRB NTPC exams secured with the help of the online registration form. There are different stages of management by this examination which are settled for their corresponding admit card as well. The candidates who have qualified for stage 1 are said to appear for the next step can get their admit card secured. Eligible candidates who are fit for the examination can be made to download they have disclosed cards from online management. Verification and files are to be managed by officials before the issue of admit card which done for the individual candidates.
|SL NO.||CATEGORIES||FEE STRUCTURE|
|1.||It is for all the candidates who are appearing except the fee concession categories. An amount of rs.400 deducted on the bank charges for those who are looking for 1st Stage CBT.||Rs. 500|
|2.||For candidates belonging to the categories of the SC/ST, Female/Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes. Rs.250 will deduct from the bank charges as applicable appearing on the 1st Stage CBT.||Rs. 250|
The results of the RRB NTPC Rail exams draft only after the candidates have appeared on the following list and stages of review. The results declared on their following websites which are managed by the exam authorities and officials. The exam results are announced soon after the candidates have managed to get their exam for the upcoming yea’s assessment.
The primary exam dates settle by the authorities and the official exam bodies. The railway authorities have different times which compensate for their candidates who are appearing in their exams. The results and the exam dates are managed only by the group of examiners who are conducting the same. The expected years are settled roughly around December or January. The application scores details are to be paid and managed before the candidates appear for their particular courses. You have to online print out your form and download the application management to get your results.
Tips to clear the examination:
To remove your RRB NTPC Exam, you need to follow the following tips for a better score, and proper results after the results have declared.
- General awareness about the syllabus of the RRB NTPC Exam has to do in the right way. Candidates who are appearing for their exams have to seek out their subjects before looking.
- Understanding the exam pattern can be useful to manage the system and the exam scores. The more you become aware of the Group D exam pattern, the more you will be prepared for the same. It is important for reasons.
- The details of the exam are essential as well. There are different CBT or computer-based tests which ensures the physical effects and lastly the document verification of the candidate who is giving their exam. The group D contains negative marking if candidates cheat on their exams.
- Strategy preparation for management and equipment is a good option. To master this area, students need to have a proper sense of the strategy with different skills. This section requires your unique ability to understand and score well into the subjects. You are also expected to attempt all the questions overwritten.